RRE PV© – Agricultural land PV panel installation – Photovoltaic system with panel mounting on the roof of a galvanized structure.
Photovoltaic system with panel mounting on the roof of a galvanized structure. Photovoltaic panels are rarely mounted on the roof to allow the entry of sunlight and rain.
The structure has no walls and can have openings up to 15 meters without intermediate pillars.
This system is designed for agricultural and keeping animals in free outdoor areas. Due to the large opening and the rarely placed poles, it has no negative effect on the agricultural use of the land.
In addition, the panels placed on the roof limit the heavy rains and hail that would destroy the crops. In case of raising animals, they benefit from a light shade provided by the photovoltaic panels mounted on the roof.
The system has no negative effect on agricultural land and provides only a slight shadow that moves depending on the position of the sun, being thus very easily approved by the authorities.
The poles are rammed into the ground extremely fast with pneumatic machines (costs effective). Thus there is no need for construction materials such as concrete foundations. The impact on the agricultural land being minimal and without side effects.
The design complies with European standards:
- EN 1990: 2002 – Basis of structural design;
- EN 1991-1-1: 2002 – Actions on structures. Part 1-1: General actions – Densities, self-weight, imposed loads for buildings;
- EN 1991-1-4: 2005 / NA – Actions on structures. General actions. Wind Action. National Annex;
- EN 1991-1-3: 2003 / NA Actions on structures. General actions. Charging due to snow. National Annex;
- EN 1993-1-1: 2005 – Design of steel structures. Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings.
Get in Touch
Models of structures
according to the orientation of photovoltaic panels.
Ground-mounted structural systems for installing panels in portrait format. Tilt angle 10-35 degrees depending on the model.
Ground-mounted structural systems for installing landscape panels. Tilt angle 10-35 degrees depending on the model.